[blindlaw] binders = Schedule A? (a nonpartisan question)

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 14:00:57 UTC 2012

Ronza:

Would you share with us your personal success story?  Where did you attend
undergraduate school and law school?  From the time you were licensed to
practice, how long was it before your Schedule A hire?  In which agency, and
in what capacity was the hire?

You mention "hundreds" of Schedule A success stories in your area.  I
believe you do not mean hundreds of blind lawyers.  Of these success
stories, what type of disabilities are involved?  With which agencies, and
in what capacity, are these people finding success with Schedule A?

Also, including yourself and the hundreds of others, what would you estimate
the age demographics to be.  I know several of us curious about this matter
are in our late 50s to early 60s.  Thanks a bunch.

Dan McBride, Attorney
Fort Worth, Texas