[blindlaw] FW: Attorney Vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Sep 7 16:29:24 UTC 2012

FYI

From: Hunter, Sue (JMD) [mailto:Sue.Hunter at usdoj.gov]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:33 AM
To: Hunter, Sue (JMD)
Subject: Attorney Vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice

Below is a list of current attorney vacancies at the United States Department of Justice. We encourage all interested applicants to apply; however, please note that due to temporary funding restrictions we may not be able to fill all of the currently advertised positions.

To learn more about Justice and our legal careers, please visit our website: www.justice.gov/careers/legal/.

In addition, every year over 1,800 volunteer legal interns serve in DOJ components and U.S. Attorneys’ Offices throughout the country. If you know any law students who may be interested in a DOJ volunteer internship, please encourage them to review the many opportunities featured at www.justice.gov/careers/legal/volunteer-intern.html.

Finally, please share this email with interested colleagues and peers. If you wish to update the contact information for you or the organization you represent, or no longer wish to receive these periodic email announcements, please respond to this email address and ask to be removed from our mailing list. Thank you.

We welcome all applications but please note that due to temporary funding restrictions we may not be able to fill all positions as currently advertised.

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/nsd-attyad.htm> United States Department of Justice National Security Division Foreign Investment Review Staff Attorney Advisor GS-13/14/15 Applications will be handled on a rolling basis until available position is filled.
Date posted: 09-06-2012

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/deasupatty-gs15.htm> U.S. Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration Office of Chief Counsel General Law Section Supervisory Attorney/GS 15 Applications must be received by October 19, 2012.
Date posted: 09-06-2012

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/12-crm-ses-03.htm> Deputy Assistant Attorney General, ES-905 Office of the Assistant Attorney General Criminal Division U.S. Department of Justice Washington, DC Announcement #:12-CRM-SES-03 All applications including mailed applications must be received by 11:59 PM EST on the closing date: September 25, 2012.
Date posted: 09-05-2012

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/12-crm-ses-02.htm> Chief, ES-905 Asset Forfeiture and Money Laundering Section Criminal Division U.S. Department of Justice Washington, DC Announcement #:12-CRM-SES-02 All applications including mailed applications must be received by 11:59 PM EST on the closing date: September 25, 2012.
Date posted: 09-05-2012

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/12-crm-oaag-084.htm> Senior Counsel to the Assistant Attorney General (GS-905-15) U.S. Department of Justice Criminal Division Office of the Assistant Attorney General Washington, DC 12-CRM-OAAG-084 Closing Date: September 18, 2012
Date posted: 09-04-2012

 <http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/jobs/12-nm-ausa-6.htm> Assistant United States Attorney United States Attorney's Office District of New Mexico Vacancy Announcement Number: 12-NM-AUSA-6 This vacancy closes on September 7, 2012.
Date posted: 08-31-2012