[blindlaw] Virtual Paralegal Services

William Burley wburley at burley-wilson.com
Sat Sep 15 22:24:57 UTC 2012

Greetings everyone,

I hope you are having a great weekend so far? My name is Will Burley and I was on the list previously and just joined again not too long ago.

I have been a paralegal for more than 12 years and a virtual paralegal for a little over six years. I am able to help with items such as legal research, drafting of pleadings and demand letters, client contact and much more.

I have included a leak to my paralegal section of my website below so you can see what practice areas that I have experience with. If anyone needs assistance on a single project or on going help, please think of me as I am available. I have included my contact information below.

Thanks and have a great remainder of the weekend!

http://burley-wilson.com/paralegal-consultants.html

Will Burley
Owner/Virtual Paralegal
Telephone: 888-494-0031 ext . 101