[blindlaw] POSTAGE METERS -- ANY LIST MEMBER USING THEM?

Alcidonis Law Office attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Sun Sep 16 03:12:02 UTC 2012

Olusegun

I use a Pitney Bowes postage meater in my office. It is not close to being
accessible. The software to add funds on the meater is also not accessible.
Unless you have sighted assistance as I do, I would not recommend it for
independent operation. You will be able to insert envelopes in the machine
and get them stamped, but beyond that, you will not be able to select
diferent types of postage, etc.

Call me if I can help further.

Rod