[blindlaw] Using the iPad in Your Law Practice

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Wed Sep 26 14:41:37 UTC 2012

I have started taking my iPad to court with me, though it is for
somewhat limited purpose right now - mainly calendaring, Westlaw access
(since I can't use a printed statute book) and CCTV-type magnification
when I am forced to deal with a printed form or pleading.  The file
management system the rest of my office uses is neither compatible with
JAWS nor Apple products, so that part remains a problem, regardless of
what digital product I use.