[blindlaw] Mock Trial at the convention

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Wed Sep 26 15:50:14 UTC 2012

You could always do it on Marbury V Madison.  It is a shorter case and was
the land mark decision to establish judicial review.  Of course, you could
always do something like Plessey V Ferguson, Row V Wade, Brown V board of
education, or even the case deciding where or not Obama care is
constitutional.