[blindlaw] Re LSAT accommodations

Elizabeth Rene emrene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 15:50:31 UTC 2012

    What's going on with the LSAC anyway?

I had to battle them  between 1972 and 1975 before I could get my test in
Braille with a scribe (if there was a writing test then, I probably used a
portable typewriter), and they flagged my results with a note that I was a
blind student needing extra time.  It's appalling to me that students are
still having to face the same kind of fight.

This accommodation issue should be as dead as King Tut by now.  What can we
do to bury it for good?

Elizabeth