[blindlaw] For the employment lawyers out there--

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 27 21:49:35 UTC 2012

If you practice employment law and have any I-9 form issues read on.

>From the DOJ

Following OSC's September 13, 2012, stakeholder input session addressing the topic of employer self-audits of I-9 Forms, OSC would like to remind its stakeholders that we are continuing to accept your comments at our designated email inbox: OSC.Engagement at usdoj.gov.

Please be sure to submit all comments no later than Friday, November 9, 2012 .

Thank you very much for your input.

  Follow The Department of Justice on Twitter. |     Like The Department of Justice on Facebook.