[blindlaw] ADR Section Dinner, 2 May

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Wed Apr 3 17:13:20 UTC 2013

Greetings:

I am writing as the in-coming Treasurer of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section to encourage your attendance. In addition, the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum, which Josh and I have co-founded, as an emerging leader in the Maryland ADR community, does encourage you to attend. As such, this is to encourage you to consider attending the below stated.

At bottom, Pilot (bene cane) and I will attend the dinner, starting at 6:30 P.M. If you are a good friend of mine, then we will secure a table or tables, as the case might be, for ourselves - the best one in the house as it has Pilot. Registrations may be made via www.msba.org<http://www.msba.org> or, as I imagine, via telephone. Due to the great work of our board, a notable speaker has been secured for the day-long training and for the dinner. Do share this with your network.

Adappo,
Gary

Lessons From Poe - Detecting The Inner Mediator
featuring Stephanie West Allen
Day-Long Training & Dinner Event
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Training: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dinner: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Westminster Hall - Site of the Edgar Allen Poe Crypt, 519 Fayette St., Baltimore, MD
Register by April 1 to receive a discount!
Register Online<https://www.msba.org/Forms/event/adrspringevent050213.asp>