[blindlaw] N.Y. Times Article

Angela Matney amatney at hf-law.com
Tue Apr 9 18:41:09 UTC 2013

In a prior (nonlegal) job, I had a caseload that involved some very rural areas here in Virginia. The agency hired a reader/driver. I think that would be the only way you could operate in some rural areas, because as Susan notes, taxies aren't uniformly available.

-----------------------------

Hirschler
Fleischer, A Professional Corporation Confidentiality Note: This e-mail and any
attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Circular 230 Notice:  Pursuant to Treasury
Department Circular 230, tax advice contained in this communication and any
attachments are not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code, nor may
any such tax advice be used to promote, market or recommend to any person any
transaction or matter that is the subject of this communication and any
attachments.