[blindlaw] law library accessibility

Dittman, Robert rdittman at stmarytx.edu
Fri Apr 12 02:50:24 UTC 2013

Daniel I think the idea is a good one but perhaps you might consider writing up a proposal for the city council to consider such as this is what you could do to increase accessibility as opposed to taking the offensive track of beatings them into submission V What type of law library programs are they using, LEXIS-NEXIS, Westlaw, etc.? Once we know the type of research software they are using then we will be better able to know if the screen reader alone will be enough. That was the hardest part I had hospital was to gain access to legal research. Met by the way you do know or maybe you don't that resources such as fast case and find law as well as the Texas bar website are useful and excessive accessible. Good luck on your quest and if you want to call me to have someone to bounce a battle plan off of feel free to do so take care and good luck

Sent from my iPhone