[blindlaw] law library accessibility

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Apr 13 01:16:19 UTC 2013

Hi.

Thanks for mentioning that other screenreaders exist. I think that too many people are unaware of this. However, I never said in my message that I love Jaws. The only reason I mentioned it in particular was because it was mentioned in the original question, so I reasonably assumed that it was the preferred screenreader of the original poster.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device