[blindlaw] law practice on a mac practice management software

Daniel K. Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Tue Apr 16 14:16:29 UTC 2013

If I were starting a solo practice today, I would use something like cleo or
rocket.  They are affordable, and allot cheaper than buying and managing
software.  All you have to do is pick the web service you like best, which
will probably be the one that works with your browser the best.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com
This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If
you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this
email
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or
attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in
error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by
telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.