[blindlaw] law practice on a mac practice management software

Rod Alcidonis, Esq. attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Tue Apr 16 18:04:03 UTC 2013

Ross:

If the interest is there, I can make this happen by end of this month. Let's
see how many folks are interested. It would be an opportunity for solos to
share ideas with each other on how we are making out on our own.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.
Alcidonis Law Office
2824 Cottman Avenue
Suite 15
Philadelphia, PA 19149
O: (215) 305-8085
Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
www.alcidonislaw.com

Personal injury, Immigration, and No-fault divorce/custody