[blindlaw] effective cross examination

Shannon Geihsler sbg at sbgaal.com
Tue Apr 16 22:33:12 UTC 2013

I do try cases and it is a leading question which is what you are supposed
to do in cross examination.

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1001 Main St., Suite 803
Lubbock, TX 79401
Phone: 763-3999
Fax: 749-3752
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,