[blindlaw] Amazon and Sony Are Requesting That The Accessibility Requirement Be Waived for E-Book Readers

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 10 00:30:38 UTC 2013

Here is my question:
What  is lacking from the apps that you would need to do on something like a Kindle, Nook, etc?  Personally, if the apps had all features, wouldn't  we want that so we would not need to cary around another peace of technology?
Wouldn't this be a direct violation of the communications act of 2010, assuming the app limited usability for the user without a Kindle?

Sent from my iPad