[blindlaw] Summation, is There a Mobile App?

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 02:04:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Some of you will remember that I asked about the accessibility of
summation, a web based app that facilitates electronic discovery, some
time ago.

I think the problem is because the app uses microsoft silverlight,
which is an inaccessible technology.

I've emailed Access Data, who make the programme and they have at
least agreed to consider making accessibility improvements (whether
anything will come of that is anyone's guess).

It was suggested to me on another list that if there was a mobile
site, this might be accessible and could probably be used from a pc?

So I thought I'd ask if any of you know if tthere is in fact a mobile site?

Ger