[blindlaw] social skills training and work concerns

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:12:48 UTC 2013

Dear Beth, I see several contridictions from this email. The first and most
notible is concerning Kris Gram. First, She says that this lady has a
masters in rehabilitation then she turns around and says that this woman did
her final hours as an inturn. Which is it? I am not a lawyer, but their are
several things that do not make since. RJ