[blindlaw] LSAT using Excel

philosopher25 at gmail.com philosopher25 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:41:21 UTC 2013

Hello Lists,

I did not learn Braille young.  I want to take the LSAT using MS Excel.
Anyone who has diagrammed logic games or logic sentences using a computer
keyboard might be of help.  Has anyone taken the LSAT using MS excel?  If so
can you answer my questions below?

Logic Games:
What methods or symbols did you use to diagram?
Do you have a list of logic game types?
Do you have a list of clue types?  For example: blocks or anti blocks or
range clues?
Do you have a list of computer keyboard symbols used in logic games?

Do you have a chart that describes the type of clue with the associated
symbol that you could share with me?

How did you move game pieces around within excel to find the answers?

How did you flip between your diagrams, clues,  question and answers to
ensure that you did not miss any details?
How did you account for speed verses accuracy?
What other methods did you use in the Logic Games section?

Logical reasoning:

How did you do logical reasoning?
Could you share the symbols you used to diagram sentences?
How did you navigate the questions, answer choices and your diagrams
efficiently to ensure speed and accuracy?
What other methods did you use for the logical reasoning section?

Reading comprehension:

How did you mark conclusions and other elements?
How did you move between the marked conclusion, question and the answer
choices?
How did you mark other important parts of passages?
Do you have a list of markers you are willing to share with me?
How did you navigate the Passage, questions, answer choices and marked
portions for speed and accuracy when answering?

General questions:

Are there any other methods you used to take the LSAT effectively?

What study material did you use?
Did you have a one-on-one tutor?
This might be personal and you do not have to answer, but did rehab pay for
you to study for the LSAT?
How did you justify that rehab pay?
How many times did you take the LSAT?
Were you able to get a good score using Excel to study?
Can I see a list of accommodations you requested, and perhaps your
justification letter?
How long did it take to get your accommodations approved?

Thank you for any help.

Sincerely,
Peter Fox

Please email me at braillefox at gmail.com or respond to this post.