[blindlaw] A 7% solution for disabled job seekers and disabled vets?

Russell J. Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Wed Aug 28 16:03:19 UTC 2013

7% is a goal not a quota. As someone who has represented government
contractors, let me assure that covered employers take these rules seriously
to minimize the risk of time consuming audits or the ultimate penalty --
debarment.

Regards,
RUSSELL J. THOMAS, JR.
Principal Attorney

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101
Newport Beach, California 92660
T: 949-752-0101
F: 949-257-4756

Follow me on Twitter @EmplmntAttorney

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.