[blindlaw] Question about real estate law:

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 02:09:02 UTC 2013

Good evening,
What is the roll of a real-estate or tort lawyer?
Recently, I was discussing the safety of my neighborhood as it pertains to disabled people being able to navigate the local streets. The assistant property manager informed me that for years, both them and there car has been involved in multiple hit-and-run accidents in recent years.  As we talked, she concurred with my assertion that the area is unsafe for  pedestrians placing a greater risk on a blind person.
I know that legally, someone can not discourage or do something implying discrimination by telling a blind applicant that, they should go else-ware; however, to withhold something like this omits the person from making an informed decision on a living choice especially if they do not see what is around them, or, they are not getting proper information as they research where they are going to live.  Am I correct; or is there a possibility that she was negligent in this case? Thank you, have a good evening.

Sent from my iPad