[blindlaw] Off Topic: Giving Tuesday is a special call to action

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Dec 3 16:17:22 UTC 2013

Greetings Everyone, if you are in the market for a wide variety of holiday
gifts or just want to treat yourself to a nice vacation or other
activities/items, check out our online auction.  The link is below.

Best and happy holidays!

Scott

>From the Federation Jernigan Institute

Dear Federation Family,

Giving Tuesday is a special call to action and creates a national day of
giving around the annual shopping and spending season to inspire giving
every day. It's not too late to make your Bid for Equality. Our auction ends
TODAY at 11:59 p.m. EST, so bid like there's no tomorrow--because there
isn't. Our fundraising goal is in sight and you can help us get there. Visit
the site and spread the word one last time:
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=200786605

Ilana Posner
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone:(410) 659-9314 ext. 2283
Email:iposner at nfb.org

Take the stress out of this year's holiday shopping with NFB's Bid for
Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday,
Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register
<http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=bid-for-equa
lity>  to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid!