[blindlaw] FW: URGENT: Washington Seminar Room Reservation Deadline- Please forward to your division email lists

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Dec 9 20:12:21 UTC 2013

FYI

Happy Holidays,

Scott

From: Lisa Bonderson [mailto:lbonderson at labarrelaw.com]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 12:59 PM
To: Lisa Bonderson
Subject: URGENT: Washington Seminar Room Reservation Deadline- Please
forward to your division email lists

Greetings:

We have been notified by the Holiday Inn Capitol that we can accept
Washington Seminar reservations as late as December 22nd; however,
absolutely no further no new reservations can be made after that date. The
hotel has limited sleeping room inventory this year and will be releasing
all rooms remaining in our block at that time.  Please inform your affiliate
members about the urgency in getting their hotel reservations in prior to
this deadline.

Thank you,

Diane McGeorge