[blindlaw] Spring Event of ADR Section: Support of G Norman

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Wed Dec 11 21:36:00 UTC 2013

Greetings:

Save the Date
This is to support the work of my colleagues. The Section will hold a most informative training in April, 2014. A focus of this training is communication and its connection to ADR. Enhancing communication and related ADR skills are important for all of us. I am honored to be serving on the board of the ADR Section with some truly amazing folks.

Prometheus Group - Lyceum
I do hope that members of my boards will attend, e.g. the Lyceum. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.
Treasurer of the ADR Section

Maryland State Bar Association
ADR Section
SPRING EVENT
"Powerful Non-Defensive Communication"
[Meets Title 17 Requirements]

Day Training Event:
CLE Presentation on Powerful Non-Defensive Communication
Presented by Sharon Strand Ellison
(Author of Taking the War Out of Words)
9:00am-5:00pm
Participants will learn to:
Ask defusing questions; Give clear feedback; Present a position with clarity and strength; Set clear boundaries that demand the respect of clients and other attorneys
*Register for Spring Event on Jan 2nd 2014 at MSBA ADR Section website*

Spring Dinner Presentation
Feature Speaker:
Chief Judge Mary Ellen Barbera,
Maryland Court of Appeals

Bell Award Presented by
Retired Chief Judge Robert M. Bell

6:00pm-9:00pm

Hilton Baltimore BWI Hotel
1739 West Nursery Road
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090

Sharon Ellison will be hosting three two hour skill-based webinar trainings leading up to the Spring Event on the following Thursdays:
*         January 16th (11:00am-1:00pm)
*         February 20th (11:00am-1:00pm)
*         March 13th (11:00am-1:00pm)
*
For more information please contact: Robert Mueller (rcmmediationservices at atlanticbb.net<mailto:rcmmediationservices at atlanticbb.net>) OR Sogand Zamani (szamani at zamaniscott.com<mailto:szamani at zamaniscott.com>)

Sahmra A. Stevenson, Esq.
S.A. Stevenson Law, LLC
51 Monroe Place, SUITE 600
Rockville, MD 20850
Tel: 301-795-2728
Fax: 301-795-2731
Cell: 240-394-7191
E-Fax: 240-235-4342
Email: S.Stevenson at SASLawOffices.com<mailto:S.Stevenson at SASLawOffices.com>
www.SASLawOffices.com<http://www.SASLawOffices.com>
Twitter: @MarylandBarYLS
            @MarylandBarADR