[blindlaw] paying a debt, assets too low

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Dec 11 23:30:38 UTC 2013

Greetings, this is a gentle reminder that discussions of personal legal
issues is not the proper topic for this list for a wide variety of reasons.
Beth, you may best suited to contact the Colorado Bar Association and get a
referral to one of its public service legal programs where there are
consumer debt/credit attorneys.

Regards,
Scott