[blindlaw] Blind Parents carring for children

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:56:57 UTC 2013

Dear List, Their is a blind woman in my comunity who is blind and she is going through a divorce, and the guy wants her to give coustody of their ten year old child because she is blind. Even her own lawyer advised her to do this as well, but she will not do it. She lives in Florida. Is their any case law in Florida in Florida allows a blind parent to keep their child? If so, please write me of list. RJf
email joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com