[blindlaw] Re Moral Support

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Fri Feb 1 23:34:58 UTC 2013

Hi Robert:

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Family will do likewise.  As
Elizabeth rightly stated: "Go get 'em!!"

Yes, you'll surprise yourself by not only doing well with the exams, but
exceeding your own expectations.  And you'll have a brilliant career laid
out before you.  Your success will encourage each and everyone of us not to
give up with respect to the pursuit of our dreams.  Now go haunt down the
bar exam!!  God bless and all the very best.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado