[blindlaw] Google+ and Jaws

Will Burley wburley at burley-wilson.com
Thu Feb 7 20:29:31 UTC 2013

Hi there!

As far as I know, there is no mobile version which offers more
accessibility.  The iPhone app allows you to get around somewhat but not
enough to do anything worthwhile.

LinkedIn is accessible although it could be much better.  I  find the full
site to be better than the mobile site.

I hope this helps!

William Burley
Direct Dial:  (832) 529-3243

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept
any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or
computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted
with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.