[blindlaw] New Lister

Paul Sullivan paul.sullivan416 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:46:29 UTC 2013

Hi Carl,

I'm a blind solo in Pittsburgh. I just started my practice last month,
practicing employee-side employment law.

I think there is a good number of blind attorneys on this list, though
fewer blind solos. It'll be good to have another person to bounce
ideas/problems off of from time-to-time.

Cheers,
Paul