[blindlaw] I need some advice and a question answered

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Wed Jan 16 00:39:18 UTC 2013

The end result is to come up with at least one sellable game.  So, if that
stipulates a business, which I think it does, we should seek the advice of a
real lawyer?  I don't know if we are going to patent it, but I believe it
might be a good thing to consider.
The contract would basically entail everyone's jobs and their
responsibilities they are supposed to carry out along with their percentages
of profits they would receive.  It wouldn't be anything fancy, just
something to kind of keep everything official and with as little chaos as
possible if something were to go wrong.