[blindlaw] I need some advice and a question answered

Alcidonis Law Office attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Wed Jan 16 00:46:27 UTC 2013

Kyle:

You will be practicing law without a licensed which is illegal in all of the
United States. You are not a licensed attorney and as such, you cannot
represent anyone including your friends, your family, in any legal matter.
When you have your friends sign a contract, you are in fact asking them to
allow you to be, as you said, "the legal guy." Given that this is a listserv
for legal professionals, attorneys on here cannot and will not advise you on
how to achieve what you are trying to do as they would be assisting you in
your endeavor (which is also illegal). The best recommendation you will get
is that if you and your friends are serious about a business transaction,
either get an attorney to represent you or negotiate amongst yourselves.

Do well in school, be active in your community, and apply to law school
after college.

Rod Alcidonis, Esquire.
Alcidonis Law Office, LLC
2824 Cottman Avenue
Suite 15
Philadelphia, PA 19149
Tel: (215) 305-8085
Fax: (215) 525-0999
Work: Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Listservs: lawoffice at alcidonislaw.com

Licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.