[blindlaw] ACCESSIBLE COPY OF COLORADO CONSTITUTION

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Jan 22 16:26:15 UTC 2013

Hello everyone:

Any ideas on how I can grab an accessible copy of the State of Colorado
Constitution?

I visited this site:

www.colorado.gov/dpa/doit/archives/constitution/1876.pdf

and got a copy.  Alas, after the document was opened, all I got was EMPTY
document.  This means that I have to PERFORM OCR on the document before I
can read it.

I don't have Kurzweil or OpenBook as I am seriously considering an
OFF-THE-SHELF scanning/OCR software.

I am tickled pink that on a state website, inaccessible copies of documents
are still the norm.

Is there a stateside phone number I can call to see if they'll make a copy
of the State Constitution available to me in an alternate accessible format?
Or am I just plainly BARKING off a dead tree?

Any help in this respect will be thankfully appreciated.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado