[blindlaw] [blind law] Inquiry - Document Sharing

William T. Miller william_t_miller at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:28:54 UTC 2013

A peripheral issue is the security of the file sharing service and whether
the privacy policy offers adequate protection of privileged information. Has
anyone looked into these issues with Drop Box or any other service? I
haven't used any file sharing services yet out of confidentiality concerns,
opting to snailmail files on a flash drive instead.
- Will Miller