[blindlaw] Re Moral Support

Elizabeth Rene emrene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 19:07:00 UTC 2013

Hi Robert,

This is Elizabeth, your cheerleader in your effort to get commissioned as an
officer in the Coast Guard, writing to wish you well as you take on the
Texas Bar Exam.  Go get 'em!

I'm taking the Washington Bar Exam this month too, but I passed the thing in
1980 and (foolishly, I think now) went away after 16 years to do something
else.

I'm taking my exam in Braille this time, with great cooperation from the
WSBA.

But I've learned my lesson:  once you pass the bar, don't pass it again!
Keep on moving!

With your drive and determination, you're bound to do well.  Hang in there!

Elizabeth