[blindlaw] NFB Colorado Amazing Vacation Travel Raffle

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Jul 2 14:15:45 UTC 2013

Greetings:

As I write this, we are about four and a half monhs away from the Annual
Banquet of the NFB of Colorado being held at the 59th Annual State
Convention.  There, we will draw the name of one lucky winner of our 2013
Vacation Raffle.  What will this lucky person win?  He/she will win a
$3500.00 gift certificate to a local travel agency to be used however the
winner chooses, whether for a European vacation, cruise, or some other kind
of vacation.  The certificate can be used multiple times and not spent all
on one vacation.

Who is eligible to win?  Well, pretty much anyone, anywhere.  The winner
does not need to be present to win which means we can sell these raffle
tickets to anyone, anywhere.

How can someone get tickets?  Tickets can be purchased from any of our
members who have them in hand.  Our members will be around the convention to
sell you tickets.  Additionlly, if you come to the PAC table, we can even
run your credit card.   Additionally, tickets can be purchased through our
website, www.nfbco.org <http://www.nfbco.org/> , by clicking the "vacation
raffle" link on our home page.  Tickets can be purchased immediately by
using a credit card and the receipt will be mailed to the purchaser.
Additionally, a person can fill out the form available online and send in a
check.  The receipts will then be mailed upon receipt of the check.

How much are tickets?  A single ticket is $10.00 and $20.00 gets three
tickets.  A person can certainly buy more than $10 and $20 worth of tickets.

How will the proceeds of the raffle be used?  Money from the raffle will
support our NFB Colorado Scholarship Program and our BELL Camps.  Each year
we give five scholarships to deserving blind and low vision post secondary
students to help attend college or university.  Our BELL Camps, Braille
Enrichment Through Learning and Literacy, puts literacy into the hands of
blind children living in Colorado each summer through intense Braille
lessons and other independent skills structured through a two week, academic
camp.

Do you have any questions about this raffle or the National Federation of
the Blind of Colorado?  Please feel free to contact me at
slabarre at labarrelaw.com or 303 504-5979.  You may also visit our website at
www.nfbco.org <http://www.nfbco.org/> .

Thanks for supporting NFB Colorado!

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado