[blindlaw] Is blindness ever consitter an issue in court

Rod Alcidonis, Esquire Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Thu Jul 11 00:15:27 UTC 2013

I mainly do personal injury cases and often have to deal with pictures of
accident scenes and client injuries. I currently have a case where the
client suffers a scar on her face from the accident. This is major as it
goes towards evaluating the amount of damages in the case. The key is to
review the pictures ahead of time and take lots of notes. If possible, have
multiple people describe them to you so you have a better impression of all
possibilities. I have sat on arbitration panels and hear cases with diagrams
and pictures as evidence.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.
Alcidonis Law Office
2824 Cottman Avenue
Suite 15
Philadelphia, PA 19149
O: (215) 305-8085
Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
www.alcidonislaw.com

Transactional commercial real estate, Personal injury, and Immigration