[blindlaw] accessible and secure cloud based backup

Bill Spiry b.s.spiry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:10:24 UTC 2013

Greetings, I'd appreciate any input from listers willing to share good or
bad accessibility experiences with available online storage services. I use
JAWS with Windows 7 and iOS with voice over for mobile work. I need a
service for my firm that I can easily manage myself.

I use Drop Box and Sky Drive for Mobil file work but those services really
don't offer cost effective mass online storage. I've been testing Carbonite
and Live Drive over the past couple of weeks. Live Drive has some
accessibility holes that are problematic and Live Drive's storage centers
are all overseas, not going there. Carbonite has some accessibility gaps on
the desktop using Windows but the service seems to work, they are US based
and it appears to have decent security.

Could anyone offer experience with these or other services that have worked?
Any input would be much appreciated.

Bill Spiry, J.D.

Spiry Law

(541) 510-2623

Bill at SpiryLaw.com

Bill.spiry at gmail.com

This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is (a)
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT, PROPRIETARY IN
NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only
for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an Addressee,
or the person responsible for delivering this to an Addressee, you are
hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please reply to the sender and take the steps necessary to delete the
message and any attachments completely from your computer system.