[blindlaw] State VR Occupational Goal

Timothy J. Meloy tmeloy at fuse.net
Wed Jul 17 14:32:46 UTC 2013

Hi Zach,
I also put lawyers as my career goal and it is precisely that language that allowed me to secure assistance for law school from the Bureau of services for the visually impaired in my state. If you want to be an attorney I would insist on that language in your plan. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
Best regards
TJ