[blindlaw] Question about LSAT accommodations

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 00:18:59 UTC 2013

Hello Allison,
I'm sorry I can't speak to the issue of how Braille versions of the LSAT are administered but I can think of one accommodation I'd suggest you consider: a notetaker or some other means of keeping track of items for the logic games. I took the test with a reader and though I was sure I'd mastered all the variants in practice, having him sit there patiently waiting while I just sat there thinking and trying to juggle wardrobe items, or runners names on a track all starting with different letters, or whatever it was, proved quite a bit more stressful in the moment. With accommodations you're comfortable with though, the test should be no trouble at all.

Best of luck,
Aser Tolentino

Sent from my iPad