[blindlaw] Accessible cloud-based Calendar/Contacts Management?

Paul Sullivan paul.sullivan416 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:20:52 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm a bit dissatisfied with using Outlook's calendar and contacts.
Does anyone have any recommendation for a good, accessible calendar
and contacts management system, preferably cloud-based so I can access
it from my phone, laptop and desktop? I have a vague recollection of
trying Google's calendar in the past and thinking it wasn't very
accessible. I wouldn't mind using two different services to manage
contacts and calendaring, but if you know of one that would handle
both that would be fantastic. Any thoughts or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Paul

--