[blindlaw] Tonight -- Bridging the Gap Fundraiser for CLREP

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Wed Jun 5 13:10:21 UTC 2013

Greetings:
As some of you may know, I serve on the "executive committee" to the Citizen Law Related Education Program, a DBA of an educational and youth leadership development oriented non-profit associated with the state bar association. The board and staff are holding tonight our annual fundraiser to benefit programs of the organization, which do great work in either building up remarkable young people on the wright path, or when necessary, help at-risk youth through a court diversion program called Teen Court.

Personal Invitation
As such, this is to encourage your attendance at an informal reception from 6 to 8 P.M. in the Canton neighborhood of Baltimore City. The weather is supposed to be suitable this evening, even far bella tempo, as my wife and I now say in our Italian class.

Donations
For those businesses, who donated items to me for the baskets, I am sincerely appreciative. My friends Sarah, Susan, Lesslie, and Debbie, are real "salt of the Earth" types.

For more information, do consult the website of CLREP, clrep.org, or me at (410) 241-6745.

Sincerely,
Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.