[blindlaw] accessing textbooks while in law school

Bill Spiry b.s.spiry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 00:43:35 UTC 2013

The publishers will provide accessible electronic copies of your text but
they do require that you have proof of purchase for each textbook. The
publishers also require that you purchase them new, not used. The publishers
wouldn't deal with me directly, I had to arrange for the books through our
Assistant Dean of student affairs.

I purchased most of my texts via Amazon, usually considerabley less
expensively than they would have been at the U bookstore. I was able to
resell the books in that condition to other students pretty easily for what
I paid for them.

Bill Spiry
Attorney at Law
(541) 510-2623
Bill.spiry at gmail.com

This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is (a)
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT, PROPRIETARY IN
NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only
for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an Addressee,
or the person responsible for delivering this to an Addressee, you are
hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please reply to the sender and take the steps necessary to delete the
message and any attachments completely from your computer system.