[blindlaw] accessing textbooks while in law school

Luis Mendez lmendez at twcny.rr.com
Mon Jun 10 13:59:22 UTC 2013

Don't forget, that if all else fails, you still have the option to scan the material you need to read.  In some cases that will be your only option.. Therefore it is important that you acquire a high quality ,high capacity,  high-speed scanning system. I rely on such a system in my practice.

Sent from my iPhone