[blindlaw] Estate Law Question

Cathryn cathrynisfinally at verizon.net
Sun Jun 16 22:21:23 UTC 2013

Good evening colleagues,

I am a totally blind attorney who recently passed the bar for the first
time, and passed  in DC. I reside in VA. I do not currently have a Westlaw
or Lexus membership as they are expensive and not required for the work I am
doing now. I have been asked by a blind acquaintance in VA to prepare  a
will.  Does anyone know whether I am required to formally associate with a
VA attorney to do this? I am currently working at an entry level in
immigration law- as of last week- and will ask that group if needed.
Interested in your thoughts or any insight you may be able to provide.

Thanks.

Best

Cathryn Bonnette ESQ

C: 202-744-4800