[blindlaw] 'If you can't dry clean it, don't wear it'; partner advises male lawyers on business casual, ABA Journal, June 18 2013

Russell J. Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Fri Jun 21 22:36:06 UTC 2013

Psychologically, casual dress may equal casual work. Somehow certain rules
about dress and behavior in the office will convey a message of seriousness
of purpose while people are at work in the office.

Regards,
RUSSELL J. THOMAS, JR.
Principal Attorney

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101
Newport Beach, California 92660
T: 949-752-0101
F: 949-257-4756

Follow me on Twitter @EmplmntAttorney

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.