[blindlaw] Computer-related skills

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Tue Jun 25 20:53:51 UTC 2013

Rahul -

1.	Work on becoming a touch typist.  You will need to focus on discussions and other matters, while you are typing.

2.	Learn shortcuts for Windows, Word, Excel and whatever other systems you will be using.

These two tasks will keep you busy for quite a while.  Both of them are ongoing tasks, but you need to focus on them.

Randy