[blindlaw] 10 tips for getting noticed by recruiters

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 17:22:02 UTC 2013

All,

I want to second what Mr. Beitz said, though I would add that unlike
most other professional degrees the J.D. is more like buying a lottery
ticket as far as you being able to find legal employment. Three years
after graduation only about half my class ever found a permanent job
in law (based on their linkedin profiles anyway) I was one of the
lucky ones who found someone willing to give me a shot.

Best,

Paul