[blindlaw] 10 tips for getting noticed by recruiters

Rod Alcidonis, Esq. attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Fri Jun 28 14:29:56 UTC 2013

Dan:

You said: "
And, if a prestigious firm is looking to hire someone with some experience,
my bet is that the person hired has a significant corporate client that will
come with him/her to the firm."

That's exactly how it works, prestigious or not. If you are going to join a
firm and not as a newbie associate, you better have some business to bring
with you as part of the deal.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.