[blindlaw] Google desktop

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 5 12:07:24 UTC 2013

Yesterday I posted a question regarding use of the google desktop application as a means to retrieve files and documents. While it is a handy tool, I was having some trouble with it, and now I know why.
Google discontinued the support of the application back in 2011.
Does anyone else use a desktop search utility that is currently supported that is put out by someone else?
I confess that a desktop utility  like that is a very useful thing in my practice.
Ross