[blindlaw] jaws and outlook question

Cathryn cathrynisfinally at verizon.net
Fri Mar 8 12:35:23 UTC 2013

Hi Shannon,

I have similar problems with my cell- One partial work around is to enter
extension numbers after telephone numbers preceded by an X. For example,
714-383-1000 X140. listen to the number when you bring up the contact, then
enter the phone number manually and the extension when appropriate. You lose
auto dialing, but at least you have the extension recorded in your phone
contact. Alternatively, you can go down to the mobile 2 line and enter the
extension separately there. That allows you to retain the automatic dialing
for the phone number and keep a note for yourself of the extension.
Hope that helps.
Best
Cathryn Bonnette